Oneflow Manufacturing provides the complete outsourcing and production services to manufacture your products. Using our experience in low and high volume production of complex high variety technology led electro mechanical assemblies, we are able to offer more than a simple assembly service.
We bring together design, technology and assembly with quality, materials management, supplier management and logistics to deliver a reliable on time source for you products, all at a competitive cost.
We take care of these processes so you can focus on growing your sales and developing your business.
What we do
As part of our manufacturing operations Oneflow take care of;
- Quality control at all stages
- Final inspection and pre shipment testing to customer needs
- Engineering Change Control with drawing, specification and BOM control
- Product development and enhancement
- Purchasing of components and inventory management
- Total logistics up and down the supply chain
- Delivery of finished product, ready for use, supplied in required packaging
- Supply directly to customer demand via schedules or on a Just in Time basis
Oneflow will work closely and openly with your team, sharing information, so that the supply of product matches yours and your customers needs, keeping costs and investment to a minimum as you grow. If it suits we can even set up in your existing premises.
Oneflow's approach is to design our processes and systems so they are scalable.
When your demand increases, oneflow can react and ensure your growth is supported. We also recognise that the delivery of your assembled product is only the start and therefore we offer other services to support you beyond the production of one product. See Services.